Combining warm, friendly counsel with problem-solving tools to help you move successfully through times of overwhelm and anxiety and into a brighter, more peaceful existence.
The best decision I have ever made for myself was walking into Penni’s room and starting the process of changing my life…
Life has a way of throwing ‘curveballs’ at us that seemingly hit us out of nowhere. When we look around and struggle to find the meaning behind this event, or question our ability to cope, we may feel lost, anxious and alone. However, it doesn’t need to be that way. When working with me, you will be in the driver’s seat – with me as your navigator, helping you to set a new course towards a more resilient, relaxed and happier you.
Finding Your Inner Resources
Through therapy, we can tap in to your inner resources (yes, you do have them!) which, in turn, will empower you to move forward and:
- overcome anxiety and depression
- sleep better
- rediscover you and your values
- increase your self-esteem and confidence
- increase self-awareness; thoughts, emotions and behaviours
- discover what you truly need – and how to ask for it
- gain balance, perspective and clarity
- build resilience and self-agency
- learn how to set effective and measurable goals
- build fulfilling relationships
- learn future coping strategies
- be more mindful and relaxed
Training and Awards
I am professionally qualified to practise in the following areas:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Dip CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Counselling for Depression
- Grief & Bereavement Counselling
- Dream Analysis
Why not give me a call or send me an email to discuss your needs and how we may be able to work together!
Concessions for Frontline and Key Workers During COVID-19
I have available a number of free counselling sessions for anyone who is working to care for those affected by COVID-19. This includes, but is not limited to, NHS staff, emergency services, care workers, social workers and those working within mental health. Please call me to discuss your needs and to arrange an appointment.
You can arrange a weekday counselling appointment between 10am and 5pm, with late evening and weekend appointments available by arrangement. Sessions last at least one hour and can take place face-to-face here, in my therapy room near Newmarket, Suffolk, over the telephone or online via Skype or Zoom (with audio or video and audio). Fee concessions are available – subject to circumstances and availability – so, please ask when making your enquiry.
- services are indemnity insured
- working with a registered company
- registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- member of International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- member of the Complimentary Medical Association