Counselling and CBT near Newmarket in Suffolk
If you’re in a crisis or overwhelmed by anxiety and depression, it can feel like a dark cloud is hanging over you. Instead of seeing the way ahead, you stumble along hoping things will improve. Starting today, you don’t have to muddle through life anymore – not knowing where to turn. Imagine…
- having the courage to speak up
- recognising unhealthy relationships such as those involving narcissism
- feeling calmer, relaxed, in control and being more able to make positive, mindful decisions
- being more focused, energised and living a more accepting life
- no more sleepless nights worrying yourself into the ground
- no more toughing-it-out alone and putting on a brave face
With our support, you can learn how to manage whatever is now troubling you, discover new choices and move forward in life.
Live the life you want!
We understand how daunting it feels to open up to someone new. Rest assured, at Anglia Counselling, you will meet someone who’s on your side. You can meet Bob Brotchie (virtually) right now!
Whatever the problem, we’ll face it together!
Our therapy rooms, located in the heart of rural East Anglia, are a lovely and quiet space to meet. As well as parents, we can meet with children (aged 8+) and young adults – private individuals, and troubled souls alike, seek help for many reasons, including:
- anxiety, depression, low self-esteem or phobias
- family or work relationship issues
- relationships affected by narcissistic behaviours
- negative thoughts or behaviours
- childhood emotional neglect
Start YOUR life-changing journey today… because, getting help to heal buried hurt, and make peace with the past, will be the best decision you ever made. Inner peace can be yours – let us show you how!